Machame route 6 or 7days trekking + 2 Nights hotel accommodation
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, met on arrival and transfer to hotel in Arusha
BB in Arusha
Hit the mountain to Machame gate, after registration process start the hike to Machame Camp, 9,900ft, (5~6hrs) Camping, B, L, D.
Shira, 12,600ft, (5~6hrs) Camping, B, L, D.
Baranco, 12,950ft (5~7hrs) Camping, B, L, D.
Barafu, 14,910ft (6~7hrs) Camping, B, L, D.
Summit, 19,340ft (6~7hrs), then descend to Mweka 10,010ft (5~7hrs), Camping, B, L, D.
Mweka gate (3~4hrs), transfer to Arusha (1hr),
B, L in Arusha
Transfer to Kilimanjaro airport, B. or Proceed with safari with us.
-The pack that the porters carry is limited to 35 pounds (i.e. 15kgs)
-Overweight or extra luggage will require an extra porter at $8/day
You can leave extra luggage in Hotel in Arusha (if you leave any valuable items like cash, jewelry, etc.) make sure you get a receipt for that.
*If you wanted to arrive a day earlier so as to have time to acclimate/get over jet lag before starting the trek, you can do that, and extra cost will be cost for hotel in Arusha, which are $80 for a single room, $100 for a double room and $150 for a triple room including breakfast
*If you add that day, instead of just staying at the hotel, we can offer a day trip to the nearby Arusha National Park for game drives for $180pp for a group of 2 and above (plus $35pp if you want to do hiking there).
- -Arrival and Departure Kilimanjaro airport (JRO) transfers to//from Arusha
- -For those who arrive/depart from Nairobi, we include schedule shuttle bus transfer, available at 8AM and 2PM daily.
- -Transport from the hotel in Arusha to the mountain and back to the Hotel
- -Kilimanjaro national park permits, camping/hut fees, mountain rescue fees, value added tax (VAT), and all other applicable local government taxes/fees
- -Services of Guide, assistant guides, cook and porters
- -Accommodation in a lodge in Arusha at Arusha Planet Lodge for 2 nights (before & after the climb), including breakfast and taxes
- -Meals on the mountain -Drinking water: Boiled water on the trek (recommended to bring a filter/filtrating tablets), and bottled water on the safari.
- -Four season, mountain sleeping tent, 2 people sharing (unless stated otherwise)
- -Sleeping pad
- -Dining tent, tables, chairs
- -Bottled oxygen for emergency rescue only -Oximeter
- -Group average of 4~6 climbers, maximum of 10.
Price Not Include:
- -International airfare
- -Items of a personal nature such as passport, and visa,
- -Climbing gears (most of them can be rented on arrival; we recommend you email the list of items you think you may consider renting)
- -Tips to the climbing crew
- -Medical Equipment which can be rented well in advance for the following costs: $250/group for hyperbaric chamber, and $140/group for a stretcher [Please note these prices include a porter to carry the equipment].
- -Portable toilets: If you do not want to use public toilets which some of climbers have been complaining about being dirty, then add $110/person (or $180/group) for a portable toilet. Kindly, let us know at the time you make a booking and not afterwards.